The 5 things you need to know about Skype for Business
Say Hello to your new business communication tool
Here at Evoke IT we like to be ahead of the game with technology and with the roll out of Skype for Business just around the corner we thought you should know the top things to note about the upcoming release from Microsoft.
1. If you are currently using Lync Online in Office 2013, the new Skype for Business will automatically replace this service.
2. Don’t panic, Administrators will have the ability to switch between Skype for Business and the traditional Lync user interface. Get in touch with us to find out more information on how to do this.
3. Skype for Business is based on the familiar Skype that you may already be aware of, however this version is built into Office and therefore the traditional Lync features such as Presence, IM, Online Meetings and Voice and Video calls will still remain.
4. Awareness and Readiness are crucial for a successful transition. *Top Tip* Select key or super users who will be a ready resource to help users with any glitches they may have, Evoke IT for example, give us a shout if you have any questions.
5. Evoke IT will be with you at every stage; keep checking our website over the coming weeks as we will be uploading tutorial videos with quick step by step guides on finding your way around the new Skype for Business.
Don’t hesitate to contact us on 01224 531130 or emailing us at email@example.com for further information about your Skype for Business.