Due to phenomenal success, Evoke IT are looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to join the team. The business is well-established in the marketplace and has developed a strong brand based on service, quality and delivery.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be working within the Software Projects team on a whole range of diverse software development projects whilst providing specialist support to the management team responsible for the delivery of software development projects.
We believe a successful Project Coordinator has the following skills:
- Exceptional project management
- Strong technical document writing
- Ability to understand client requirements
- Communicate and coordinate clients and technical team
- Ability to adhere to strict procedural processes in line with ISO 9001.
A successful candidate in this role will be able to work at a fast pace and prioritise tasks as appropriate.
Applications are invited from suitably experienced professionals who can demonstrate the following:
- Carry out requirement gathering sessions with clients
- Manage commercial expectations
- Design and document software applications
- Familiarity of the Agile Methodology
- Software and usability testing
- Provide training to end users
-Provide demonstrations and project sign off with clients
- Communication between software development team and clients
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- 2+ years industry experience as a Project Coordinator.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate a strong desire to work within a fast moving team
- Be highly motivated, pro-active, flexible and adaptable
- Show a willingness to learn and develop skills
- Have strong communications skills (written and verbal)
- A full current driving license
Full Time - Permanent