Upgrading to Office 365? Check out our clients’ FAQ
Thinking about upgrading to Office 365 but not sure what the key benefits are?
We have covered the top talking points and questions we have been asked by our clients which we hope will help you the decision process, however should you have further questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Why Should I Move to Office 365?
- There are various different plans you can choose from, there’s not just one plan to suit all. Including email you also receive the familiar Office apps including Word, Excel and Outlook that can be accessed through a browser. Replace premium services like Dropbox with the 1 TB pf storage with file sharing in OneDrive.
Our team travel and work from home and need easy, remote access to more than just email.
- With Office 365 you can keep files synchronised across all of your devices and access them anytime, anywhere with OneDrive for Business.
I’m worried about protecting my data in the cloud. how do I know it’s secure, especially when people are using mobile devices?
- It’s easy to protect your data with Office 365. Office 365 includes Microsoft’s independently verified, world-class data security.
What if I can’t get online or my Internet connection fails?
- Your files will automatically synchronise across all your files when you’re back online. Office 365 includes a 99.9% up-time guarantee and your data is continuously backed up for you in Microsoft’s geographically distributed datacentres so that it’s there when you need it.
How can I work better with my team, customers and suppliers?
- You can create team sites so that everyone can collaborate on the same files and edit documents across any device. And because you control access, you can safely share files inside and outside your company. While you are working on your Office documents, you can check presence indicators to see who’s online, and then you can IM or chat through voice or video with Skype for Business.
Why should I subscribe to Office 365, when I already own Office software?
- When you subscribe to Office 365 Business Essentials, you software is always up-to-date and accessible. Office 365 Business Essentials works side-by-side with other versions of Office and you’ll get the latest productivity and communication tools in one subscription.
I work in a highly regulated industry. Can I switch to Office 365 and stay compliant?
- Office 365 has been independently verified to meet compliance requirements for multiple industries, including law, healthcare, government and education.
By moving to Office 365, you’ll gain multiple capabilities that help you manage compliance, including data retention and data archiving features. If you have any further questions please get in touch, in addition we offer Office 365 and / or SharePoint Lunch and Learns if you would like a glimpse of these products we would be delighted to give you a guided tour.