Site Collection Administrator Permissions
- Manage Permissions: Create and change permission levels on the web site and assign permissions to users and groups.
- View Web Analytics Data: View reports on web site usage.
- Create Subsites: Create subsites such as team sites, Meeting Workspace sites, and Document Workspace sites.
- Manage Web Sites: Grants the ability to perform all administration tasks for the web site as well as manage content.
- Add and Customise pages: Add, change or delete HTML pages or Web Part Pages, and edit the web site using a Microsoft SharePoint Foundation-compatible editor.
- Manage Lists: Create and delete lists, add or remove columns in a list, and add or remove public views of a list.
- Apply Themes: Apply a theme or borders to the entire website.
- Apply Style Sheets: Apply a style sheet (.CSS file) to the web site.
- Override List Behaviours: Discard or check in a document that is checked out to another user, and change or override settings that allow users to read/ edit only their own items
- Manage Personal Views: Create, change, and delete personal views of lists.
- Add/Remove Personal Views: Add or remove personal Web Parts on a Web Part Page.
- Update Personal Web Parts: Update Web Parts to display personalised information.
- Add Items: Add items to lists and add documents to document libraries.
- Edit Items: Edit items in a list, edit documents in document libraries.
- Delete Items: Delete items from a list and documents from a document library
- Create Groups: Create a group of users that can be use anywhere within the site collection.
- Browse Directories: Enumerate files and folders in a web site using SharePoint Designer and Web DAV interfaces.
- Approve Items: Approve a minor version of a list item or document.
- Enumerate Permissions: Enumerate permissions the web site, list, folder, document, or list item.
- Delete Versions: Delete past versions of a list item or document.
- Manage Alerts: Manage alerts for all users of the web site.
- Edit Personal User Information: Allow a user to change his or her own user information, such as adding a picture.
Be the First to Get Our Ebook
Microsoft SharePoint 2019
What you need to know!